Stop what you’re doing right now and go find that pair of jeans you absolutely loved in high school. Yes, that pair. The one pair that as soon as you put them on, you instantly felt better. You know, the pair that after you put them on, you looked into the mirror two, three, and even four times (Guys, you know you did the exact same thing.). We know you still have them. Go get them.
Because we’re challenging you to get back in those jeans in 4 weeks.
Starting September 5th, The 15,000 Calorie Back-To-School Skinny Jeans Challenge starts at Ageless in Gillespie and Staunton. It’s the exact dose of motivation you need to get back into the gym after a HOT summer.
- You must have a MyZone heart rate monitor to participate. All of our tracking will be done via MyZone. Remember, you do NOT have to buy a MyZone monitor for $75 (Currently $60, but the price will increase to $75 September 1st). You can rent one for $15 per month.
- Contest starts September 5th and ends at 11:59pm on Oct. 4th.
- During those 4 weeks, you must burn 15,000 calories (~500 calories per day). Those calories must be documented on your MyZone profile so that we can keep track of them. If they don’t show up on your MyZone profile, they will not be counted.
- If you burn 15,000 calories or more between Sept. 5th and Oct. 4th, your name will be entered in a drawing to win one of three prizes.
- You must register at the front desk before Sept. 1st to participate.
- 1st place – A gift certificate for a new pair of jeans at Maurice’s. ($100 value)
- 2nd place – An Ageless winter clothing package including a hoody, scarf, and stocking cap. ($75 value)
- 3rd Place – An Ageless tshirt and 1 month free membership. ($59 value)
And if you’ve ever tried to lose weight, you know that nutrition plays just as big of a role as exercise. So, we’ll be sending you weekly e-mails with nutrition tips, challenges, and recipes.
Are you ready to get back into those high school jeans? Let’s go!