In the event of any conflicts between these rules and regulations with the terms of the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Contract shall control. Failure to abide by any of the below rules and regulations will result in the termination of your contract as well as a $125 fee or the remainder of your contract (whichever is less).
A) FITNESS FACILITY USE REGULATIONS
- Before starting any exercise class or using any equipment at Gym, please obtain instructions from staff.
- Athletic shoes only are to be worn within the facility at all times. No boots or sandals are to be worn on the club floors.
- Members and associate members are urged to avoid bringing valuables into the facilities. GYM management, affiliates, agents or employees, shall not be liable for the loss or theft, or damage to, the personal property of members, associate members, or guests.
- Please be neat and tidy in the bathroom. All personal items should be left inside a locker. No clothing or any other articles should be left in the changing booths.
- Wash your hands and wipe off any cologne or perfume before exercising. Washing prevents the spread of germs.
- Use a towel to wipe off aerobic equipment, mats, weight machines and free weights after use. The GYM supplies spray bottles and clean towels to wipe off equipment and/or antibacterial wipes, which is important for asthmatic and allergy sufferers.
- As a courtesy of our fellow members, please use deodorant and wash your workout clothes after every use.
- Please be considerate of fellow members waiting to access the equipment. While waiting to use a machine, please do not hover, distract or disrupt their activity. When possible, offer to let those waiting to work in a set.
- Please respect the time limit set on the cardio equipment. Max time on one machine is 45 minutes.
- Re-rack dumbbells and weight plates after use.
- Avoid loud talking, yelling, or grunting. Profanity of any type is not allowed in Ageless-Gillespie or Ageless-Staunton.
- Please do not drop our weights. This is dangerous to your fellow members and it destroys the equipment and flooring. If using dumbells, please perform your exercise on the black mats. This will prevent any damage done to the floors.
- When attending aerobic classes or any type, please be on time. Arriving late is inconsiderate to the instructor and other members. See Cancellation Policy for rules regarding advance class registration.
- Children 12 years of age or younger are prohibited from entering the GYM. No exceptions.
- A member must always have a spotter when performing free weight exercises.
- If you’re the last one in the gym, please turn off the lights as well as the televisions.
- Do not prop the door open or open the windows without a staff member’s authorization.
- Members are not allowed to operate any of the gym’s electronic devices including, but not limited to, the music system, computer and phone. Behind the counter is off limits to members.
- If you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints, please use the after hours drop box at the front counter or contact the manager.
- Please do not open the door for anyone who cannot get into the gym.
- All membership privileges may be revoked for good cause or for any serious violation of the GYM policies and procedures.
B) MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
- A membership coordinator at the GYM handles member additions. If the primary member cancels his/her membership for any reason, the secondary member will immediately begin paying the primary member’s rate (the higher rate of the two).
- Members may extend membership agreement for multiple months at current applicable rates with no administrative fees, at any time during their membership.
- Memberships are non-transferable.
- If for any reason, you must cancel your membership before your contract expires, there will be a $125 early cancellation fee.
- There will be a $10 activation fee if you’re purchasing the 24 hour keycard.
- Classes are a “first come, first serve” basis. We cannot guarantee there will always be room available in every class.
- No one, other than the member, may use the member’s 24 hour keycard. If a member is caught allowing someone else to use his/her keycard, the member’s membership will be revoked indefinitely, as well as incurring a $50 fee.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Policy:
- Dues will come out within 3 days of the scheduled payment.
- Please note the date for payment on your appropriate records. This will help avoid additional charges due to incorrect dates. If you need clarification on the EFT process, please do not hesitate to ask your membership coordinator.
- For all returned payments due to insufficient funds, expired cards, etc, there will be a $15 fee for each erroneous payment.
C) ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE
I am of the age of majority (age 18 or older). I understand that during my participation in the activities at the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless -Staunton) facilities, I may be exposed to a variety of hazards and risks, foreseen or unforeseen, which are inherent in each activity and cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of the activity. These inherent risks may include, but are not limited to, the dangers of serious personal injury, or death (“injuries and damages”) from exposure to the hazards of the use of the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless – Staunton) facilities.
I know that injury and death can occur by natural causes, activities of other persons, or the nature of the activity, either as a result of negligence or because of other reasons. I understand participation in activities may result in injury, muscle soreness/strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, abnormal heart rhythm, paralysis, or death.
In consideration for my acceptance as a participant in the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless-Staunton) activities, and the services and amenities to be provided by in the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless-Staunton) in connection with the activities, I confirm my understanding that:
- Activities may include but not be limited to the use of tanning beds, exercise equipment, locker rooms, and participation with group exercise classes.
- I am expected to behave in an appropriate manner at all times while in the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless-Staunton) facilities and must comply with all rules and regulations.
- I do not have any physical or medical limitations preventing or restricting use of any of in the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless-Staunton) facilities.
This liability waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law. If any provision or any part of any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or legally unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall remain valid and fully enforceable.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, I agree to waive, discharge claims, and release from liability in the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless-Staunton), its officers, directors, employees, agents, and instructors from any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from injuries and damages, even if caused by negligence of in the GYM (Ageless LLC and Ageless-Staunton) , its officers, directors, employees, agents, and instructors from any claims damages, injuries or losses caused by my own negligence. I understand that this assumption of risk and release is binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
I have read the “liability waiver acknowledgement of responsibility, regulations and policies” document in its entirety, understand it and agree to abide by all of the above. I freely and voluntarily assume all risks of such injuries and damages and notwithstanding such risks.