You may call it Little Dribblers’ Basketball. We like to call it hilarious, organized chaos. It’s fun, it’s exciting, and most importantly, it’s a great learning opportunity for children.
This program is only offered at Ageless in Gillespie.
The Quick Details
What – A basketball league designed specifically for the little ones: lowered baskets, a smaller court, and no scoreboards.
Who – Boys and girls in kindergarten through 4th grade.
When – Click here to see upcoming activities
How much – $40 per child
Why Will Your Child Love It?
- Our entire focus is on creating a fun, friendly atmosphere.
- Playing time is EQUAL.
- The scoreboard doesn’t matter. Learning the FUNdamentals do.
- No overbearing coaches or unruly fans.
- A staff that’s been teaching basketball for over 30 years.
- Teamwork is emphasized rather than competition.
- It’s about establishing a love for the game, and reminding children it will ALWAYS just be a game.
Why Will You Love It as a Parent?
- Your child will be exposed to the fundamentals of basketball at a very young age by coaches who have been teaching them for over 30 years.
- Your child will hopefully foster a love for the game that will continue throughout middle school and high school.
- You’ll have plenty of photo opportunities and laughs during the games.
- It not only develops basketball skills, but also social skills.
- It helps burns excess energy.