Senior standout Nick Price will be holding his second summer session small group basketball skill sessions this summer at Ageless beginning July 5th. This session will focus on shooting fundamentals – the set shot, the jump shot, and shooting off of the dribble.
- Dates: Twice weekly Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 10-11am or 12-1pm starting July 5th -July 28th (8 sessions)
- Ages: Boys 6th grade – high school (for the 2016-2017 school year)
- Cost: $49 per month
- Where: Ageless in Gillespie
- Misc: Only 8 spots available per session (10am-11am or 12-1pm), filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Focus: Shooting fundamentals
Registration forms are due by July 4th.
You can download a form here: Boys Basketball Camp II Registration and mail it to the address on the form, or you can pick up a form and drop it off at Ageless in Gillespie.